haii :D i'm SereneTan from S'poree :) but I love koreaa alot cos of the kpop-stars :DD blingbling :) i like SHINee , bias is Jonghyun :D I've quite a few true friends - Shihui , Weiting , Tienwen , yuanxin and xavier :D they can be trusted , like so seriously . I always hang out with Clarissa , not shinlee anymore ); later , I'll tell you the details about it allright ? ;) my birthday is on 010212 , heii , i'm twelve so don't bully me okay ? just wanna have a space that i can share my happiness , vex out my frustrations and pour out my sorrows . i've a few blogs already but mostly is all about last year >< hence , i decided to do another one , hmm , you can say is 2012 Journal for me :) okay , I like tito alot >< but he likes another girl . sad isn't it ? i also in love with Runningman , CN Blue and Miss A :D kay , let's me end here , and post another one about what happened yesterday all right ? ;) Byee . this is Jonghyun Oppa :D

No comments:
Post a Comment