Saturday, 30 June 2012

290612 - lucky day for me yaa :D

hmm , as i'm quite interested in young cow and tito , so i've been always looking forward to school . okay this is what happened :) yesterday , during lunch break , Clarissa and I was wandering around on the 2nd floor . then Young cow called my name from the pararde square with his group of friends. haha , it's my name :DDD and he requested me to give him the balloon , which was right infront of me , but .. haishh , all thanks to clarissa , clarissa pulled me aside and told me not to interfere . and we went back to class .. kay , now it was about tito :DD after english remedial , I went to the bus stop , with 3 balloons and kah ee :) as i think it's too inconveinent for me to bring 3 balloons to the bus , I threw it away . when i went back , tito reprimanded me for throwing away the balloons instead of giving it to aat . wait , why did he even mention about aat ? arrgh , stupiak . then we boarded the bus . I stood near the door and tito went behind me and said " You see ? I've grown taller le :D " I  gave an awkward smile as I hardly talk to him and i still like him :33 SO IT'S A LUCKY DAY FOR ME xD

No comments:

Post a Comment